Using our fabulous random number generator we have selected a grand prize winner! We have a huge pile of my favorite 5 yard cuts, and our winner gets to select 29 yards of ribbon of their choice from our site www.AllAboutRibbon.com
Thank you everyone for all their fabulous guesses! We had 27 correct entries! For those curious cats out there here's the answers:
1. Word Scramble: What is the name of my favorite fabric designer:
Hint: 2 words, last summer this person ran the infamous cricket contest on their blog
2. Wendy’s favorite candy (Receive an extra point that can make up for wrong answer if you know my favorite manufacturer of this)Chocolate: Godiva Truffles
3. What city is All About Ribbon located in?
4. How many years has All About Ribbon has been in business?Since 2008 (3 years)
5. Which All About Ribbon ribbons would Wendy use to make a bow that supported her favorite NFL football team? (there are several right answers but your answer must contain the three colors needed, and one design element)
CHIEFS FOOTBALL Red, White, Yellow Gold, and football ribbon
Ok so I bet all the ribbon-aholics want to know who won right? No? Oh, ok. That frees up enough time for me to watch another "Hello my name is Earl" episode then! Wahoooo! OK OK... I know if I don't pull the grand prize winners name out of a hat that I will have a small mutany on my hands so..... random.org selected number 12. According to our magic excell sheet with everyone's names on it in order of correct answers recieved... the winner is....
MELANIE BENNETT come on DOWN!
Congrats! You will be receiving an email from us shortly so start picking out your loot!
Thanks to everyone who particpated or just read the questions and had a puzzled look on their face. I've been there so appreciate it all!