Answer the questions below and email them to us. You need to have all the questions answered correctly. When we recieve your email we will let you know if all your answers are correct or which ones are incorrect. Those submissions with all answers correct will be entered in the order recieved in our magic Excell data sheet. All answers must be recieved by Monday June 13th, 2001 11:59 pm central standard time. On Tuesday June 14, 2011 we will use a random number generator and announce our winner right here on the AAR blog! Please email your answers directly to us at (contest over link removed) and we will do our best to get back to you quickly!
What do you win? Well thanks to our awesome fans of http://www.allaboutribbon.com/ on Facebook, the lucky winner will be choosing 29 yards of their choice from any of the ribbons we carry in lengths of 1 yard or more. You also will get a lovely assortment of a little bag full of some of my 5 yard favorite ribbons... and a snippet of the next three super top secret ribbon designs due out in the next month. DROOL!
Ok, ribbon addicts start your engines! Let's win some RIBBON!
1. Word Scramble: What is the name of my favorite fabric designer:
Hint: 2 words, last summer this person ran the infamous cricket contest on their blog
2. Wendy’s favorite candy (Receive an extra point that can make up for wrong answer if you know my favorite manufacturer of this)
3. What city is All About Ribbon located in?
4. How many years has All About Ribbon has been in business?
5. Which All About Ribbon ribbons would Wendy use to make a bow that supported her favorite NFL football team? (there are several right answers but your answer must contain the three colors needed, and one design element)